Self-Service Web Portal
Our customer is a U.S. financial institution whose clients include not only consumers and small businesses but also other banks and credit unions and their customers.
This unique business model prompted the bank to seek a custom solution to automate exchange of information with its partner banks and enable them to access their customer account data online.
Kagesoft developed a web portal consisting of several major parts:
- a client-facing website;
- an administrative tool for administrators to configure system settings, monitor user activity and manage reports;
- an open-source reporting engine connected to the underlying database;
- integrated content management system;
- audit subsystem that tracks all actions of all users as well as the data accessed by users;
- secure messaging and file transfer system.
The portal allows the bank to efficiently distribute marketing and regulatory compliance information to its partner banks. Through integration with a payment processor, the bank’s client banks can retrieve their customers’ account data in real-time and accept and process payments from their customers.
We used With the open-source reporting engine, the bank can add and update reports on an as-needed basis and make them accessible to all partner banks or a specific segment of them. The system includes access controls to allow users with varying privileges to use the application.
The secure messaging and file transfer system ensures that all non-public information is protected.
- Full automation of information exchange process with the bank’s clients;
- Full automation of report generation and distribution;
- Increase in operations efficiency by giving the bank’s clients access to their customers’ account data online;
- Estimated payback period — less than a year.
Fill out this form and you’ll hear back from us within 24 hours